Sunday, May 29, 2011

Another Turning Point

I've had several other blogs before this. Or at least tried having them. One was about my obsessive-compulsiveness. Another was about my depression. Then i made a blog that was all about our wedding preparations and then converted it into our family blog, mostly about me and my husband being new parents.

The only blog i try to maintain now is the last one. The earlier ones have gone forgotten - good for me :)

But this year, i thought i'd make a new one - for another turning point in my life - as i (gasp!) turn 30 years old.

This year, i realized, along with turning 30, i will also be celebrating:

- my 30th year of being a daughter and a sister,
- 14 years of friendship with my best friends,
- 8 years in my job,
- my 3rd year of being a wife,

- and of course -- my 2nd year of being a Mommy.

And so here's to the rest of my life!

.

Taking inspiration from Sid of the Ice Age 3 Movie (which my son Basti watches over and over and over), i felt i was the one he was cheering on when he said: "Way to go Momzilla!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment